New Real Property Corporation
We will handle personal information of customers and shareholders within the range of the following purpose of use. When we change the purpose of use, the change will be announced.
【Purpose of use of clients' personal information】
● To engage in business relating to the real estate industry and to sell, purchase, lease and act as broker in transactions of real estate, and to engage in administration and assessment.
● To construct and sell dwelling houses, condominiums and retail facilities.
● To engage in the maintenance and management of buildings, structures and their facilities and equipment.
● To engage in business relating to reginal/urban/ocean and other development projects and environmental improvement and pollution prevention facility and to investigate, survey, plan, design, execute and supervise construction works, and give technical guidance, provide general engineering, management and consulting services.
● To engage in business relating to the real estate industry and to investigate, survey, plan, design, execute and supervise construction works, and give technical guidance, provide general engineering, management and consulting services.
● To operate and manage hotels, sports facilities, such as golf club, etc. , recreation facilities such as amusement parks, etc., and eating establishments.
【Purpose of use of shareholders' personal information】
NRP Corporation shares a part of personal information below with our corporate companies in order to offer a comprehensive service (including: offering backup service, introducing our new products and service) *your name *information regarding your home (mailing address, telephone no., fax no., E-mail address) *information regarding your workplace (name of company, mailing address, telephone no., fax no., E-mail address, department, title, the length of continuous employment, etc.) NRP corporation has responsibility to manage above personal information.
In accordance with the provisions of the Act, we respond to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. from the principal or attorney-in-fact concerning personal data held about customers as follows. Regarding the handling of shareholder's personal information, we will follow the relevant laws and regulations and the stipulations of our stock handling regulations.
For requesting disclosure, please mail designated form with required documents to the following address. Also it would be greatly appreciated if you could arite "Enclosed Documents for Disclosure" in red on the envelop.
4-2-22 Kudankita Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073 Japan
In order to request for disclosure, please download a request form (A), fill in the form, attach the required documents and mail them to the address above.
A copy of Drivers License or Passport (if you don't have these documents, 2 copies are required from following documents; seal registration certificate, family register, residence certificate, health insurance certificate, pension handbook and foreign resident registration card)
If the applicant is a attorney of principal, minor or adult ward, or attorney-in-fact delegated by the principal, please also enclose the document to identify as a attorney and the following documents (A or B) with above documents (A & B)
● The document to confirm attorney's right (copy of family register x 1 *copy of insurance card filled with dependents is also acceptable if you have a parental authority.
● The document to identify as an attorney of minors and adult wards (ex: driver's license or Passport of the attorney x 1)
● Authorization letter stamped with registered personal seal x 1
● Seal registration certificate x 1
Handling charge : 800 JPY (postal money order etc.) per person per request, please mail the handling charge with self-addressed stamped envelope.
*Handling charge is required only for requesting for disclosure
*We consider there was no request if we didn't receive handling charge and stamp in 2 month.
We will reply to the address stated in application form by written form.
Personal information acquired with request for disclosure shall be handled only within the necessary range. Documents submitted will be saved for 2 years after the answer to the request for disclosure, and discarded.
※Regarding the reasons for non-disclosure of personal information hold
NRP Corporation may not disclose personal information in accordance with the following provisions and other provisions of laws and regulations. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you with a reason. Please be aware that we will charge a handing fee for non-disclosure case as well.
● In case that we are not able to identify principal from address written on application and/or address & registered address written on document for identification
● In case that we are not able to confirm attorney's right
● In case that there is a deficiency in the application form
● In case that request for disclosure is not applied to retained personal data
● In case that there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights to principal and third party.
● In case that there is a risk of caring out our business
● In case of other legal violation
Contact for complaints and/or objections
If you make a complaint or objection to us, please send us a letter to the following mailing address.
4-2-22 Kudankita Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073 Japan
● Telephone or visiting company
We apologize in advance but we are not able to accept any complaints or objections by telephone or vising our office.
Name of group "Authorized Private Policy Protection Organization" we belong for complaints and objection
We currently do not belong to any Authorized Private Policy Protection Organization.